Aspen Loveseat, Aristo Light Brown
NYC (area), NJ, CT, DC, DE, MD, Philly (area) - For Orders Over $500
FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, MA - For Orders Over $3000
Loveseat Size: W66.5" x D35.4" x H37"
Sleeper Size: W51.5" x D48"
Spoil yourself with the cozy, comfy, yet absolutely stylish Aspen Collection. The espresso-colored legs and laid back quilted design of this collection offers fun and serenity in one. Aspen’s style will appeal to your sense of beauty, while the soft sitting comfort makes it a personal favorite.
- Practically effortless operating mechanism.
- Twisting and bending resistant reinforced frame construction.
- Rust and corrosion resistant galvanized mechanism and fitting parts.
- Steel innerspring coils with wrapped foam fill.
- Contemporary upholstery with exclusive tailoring and fine detailing.
- Minimal assembly required to secure pieces together.
|Manufacturer||Sunset International Trade|
Sunset International Trade
Since their establishment in 2001 Sunset International Trade has been committed to creating a healthy integration between the resources of a big corporation and the service and care of a small business. These are the traits that set them apart from other furniture companies .The standard Istikbal sleeper-sofa provides three fundamental functions: Sit, Store, and Sleep. No shortcuts are taken during the making of their products. Istikbal sleeper-sofas are made with the same high quality springs and foam components that would be expected from a luxury mattress to ensure the best possible comfort for both sitting and sleeping. Correspondingly, it has been one of SunsetТs core principles to supplement these truly significant products is to offer a wide spectrum of color and fabric combinations to choose from. The storing function is attributed to a mechanism that is Sunset own unique development. They passionately believe that their product is the best that there is and they envision an America that shares this belief."Welcome Home"
More About Sunset International Brand
- A total of 10,000,000 SQ FT of production areas
- 12500 employees working on the latest technology machinery & equipment
- Manufacturing to international quality standards
- Prioritizing consumer health and the environment
- 4 R&D Centers focusing on sleep products, sitting and panel wood furniture
- 13 Fully integrated manufacturing plants from raw materials to finished goods
- Experienced sales and logistics network
- Sold at 5000 sales points world wide